Welcome to Seiple Farms
Seiple Farms has been a family owned farm since 1889 with hopes to keep the family farming for many generations to come. Currently the fourth and fifth generations are farming 1,000 acres, with over two hundred acres on the main farm and the rest spread throughout the Lehigh Valley. The Seiple family started farming in 1889 by growing potatoes, hay, field corn, and eggs. In 1980, pick your own strawberries was started on one acre and has grown to over four acres today. And in 1982 pick your own pumpkins was started on a quarter acre and has successfully increased to over thirty-five acres of pumpkins, gourds, Indian corn, squash and other fall harvest. Today, pumpkins, strawberries, hay, field corn, soy beans, and trees are the primary produce of the farm. Starting in 2011, Seiple Farms began offering Christmas trees. and this year 2022- Started our 1st Sunflower Festival & we look forward to next year!
- Pumpkin Season/Corn Maze Time- Starting Saturday, Sept. 24th – Sunday, October 30th, 2022!
- Black Friday Weekend- Precut only Christmas trees are BACK!!! November 25th – 27th, 2022
- Visit our Family Farm in Early June for Pick Your Own Strawberries and Peas.
- Sunflower Festival Coming again July 2023!
- Each year we’re improving our farm. For the past few years we have been rebuilding and restoring the old bank barn that was originally built in 1864. This barn holds the farm animals in the bottom and our new and improved pumpkin retail barn on the upper side. Check it out when you visit us this year. You’ll notice the red siding, new aluminum roof and stone restoration at the base of the barn. It’s been a huge project for us, but restoring the barn and trying to keep it’s original beams has been very important to our family.